Forums

TopicHousework and ADHD

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 5:50am

Tell a family member, spouse, friend, or coach what you aim to accomplish. Tell them ( or hopefully they know Brain Plus IQ  without being told) that you need encouragement and to be held accountable for what you have set out to accomplish. Keep this person posted on your set backs and accomplishments. Sometimes a loved one or friend can provide valuable guidance on becoming more efficient and effective in your daily life.

Setting goals, establishing a daily routine, focusing our mind talk on productivity, rewarding ourselves for our accomplishments, and being accountable to love ones, are five habits that are easy enough to master and that are essential to the life success of those of us with ADHD.

Is there such a thing as a mid life crisis? Somewhere around about age 45 to 50 perhaps a bit younger, perhaps a bit older women yearn to have more fulfillment in their lives.

Women spend years prioritizing husbands or partners, family and career and then suddenly something within them changes. I say "suddenly" but for many of us there has been something at the back of our minds for a long time, asking "is this all there is?"

Why do we get this unsettled feeling? There are many reasons.

Sometimes we look at others and we want what they have. How often have you felt that your children have a better social life than you do? I look at my daughter and the way she lives her life. At her age I had a two year old. Do not get me wrong I would not change my past but she is inspiring me to change my future.

http://genuinehealthreviews.com/brain-plus-iq-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies