Forums

TopicHow do I use my phone as a remote for Netflix?

• Wed 28th Mar 2018 - 8:00am

Hello Friends...

I need your help!!!!!

I just want to know that How do I use my phone as a remote for Netflix? provide me help.

Thank you

• Thu 29th Mar 2018 - 5:30am

Hello

1. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.

2. Launch the Netflix app on both your TV and your mobile device.

3. Sign in to the same Netflix account on both your TV and your mobile device.

4. Select the Cast icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.

For any query visit here:

Netflix Tech Support | Netflix Com Activate | Netflix Com login | www Netflix Com Activate

• Mon 2nd Apr 2018 - 6:24am

QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-307-3506

It computerizes the business bookkeeping and makes it simpler to oversee everyday bookkeeping errands. Breaking the customary hindrances of procuring experts and bookkeepers to work for a considerable length of time, Quickbooks Support Number,Quickbooks Support Phone Number  QuickBooks has helped in sparing cash from enlisting experts and made bookkeeping simpler and speedier with only a couple of snaps. We are here to help and guide you in understanding QuickBooks so you can utilize it in the most ideal way and deal with your accounts. 

• Mon 2nd Apr 2018 - 6:37am

Quicken Customer Support Number +1-888-307-3506

Quicken Online Support will likewise help you to track your past demand. Quicken Tech Support Number,Quicken Tech Support Phone Number On the off chance that you are having an issue with your online Intuit id, at that point you can utilize Intuit Quicken bolster i.e. +1-888-307-3506. There are a few Quicken program accessible in the market or on the web. In any case, to discover the effective one, you can utilize Quicken help number. Revive Help group will control you which Quicken program satisfy your necessities.

• Mon 2nd Apr 2018 - 6:47am

Sage 50 Customer Service Phone Number +1-888-307-3506

You can call this Sage 50 Technical Support Phone number 24 hours per day, 7 days seven days on: +1-888-307-3506 It will get you straight through to the right group. Sage Tech Support Number,Sage Tech Support Phone Number On the off chance that for any reason you encounter any issues with this Sage 50 Support Phone Number. At that point please drop us an email. So we can investigate it, as we need to keep the Sage data on this site as up and coming as could be allowed.

Please register or login to post forum replies